My name is Jared Hansen. I am a personal fitness and nutrition consultant and a certified personal trainer. This blog is dedicated to the support and education of anyone who wants to build a healthy, strong body.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Extra Lean



Unfortunately, I don't have the time to post all of the tasty-looking recipes that I have been finding in Mario Lopez's new book Extra Lean: The Fat-Burning Plan That Changes The Way You Eat For Life.
The reason I actually picked up this book in the first place was because of an interview that he did with a local news station a few months ago. I was casually listening to the report, when suddenly I heard Jared's philosophies spoken in a stranger's voice. My jaw dropped to the floor as I realized that someone out there understood what Jared does day in and out. Our local interview is not available to view, but a similar one can be seen by clicking here.
The program outline is similar to what Jared does, however it is not individualized for gender, age, or fat-loss goal. I do recommend looking through the variety of recipes that he has available. The break-down of proteins, carbs, and fat is listed for each meal, but not always for individual recipes. Try something new and enjoy!

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/extralean/

No comments:

Post a Comment